I never actually say hi to my friends, I just make creepy faces at them from a distance.
Natural hair color ideas and inspiration!
My hair chalking boner is throbbing so hard right now D:
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little
also, the little girl on the tourists back represents the huge child sex industry in south east Asia, popular among tourists
no one is allowed to forget this
Anonymous asked: Jennifer Lawrence "embracing" the fact that her private photos were stolen is no different than her saying that it wasn't wrong for them to be stolen. If she were to "embrace" this invasion of her private life, she would be saying that it is okay for people to hack celebrities for their private photos, and she would be saying it is okay to slut shame. Yes, her pictures should be forgotten about, because they were never intended for us, but the hacking should not be forgotten.
What does this have to do with slut shaming in anyway.
It sucks that it happened. Its fucked up but at this point she should embrace it. Pretending it didnt happen is really weird to me for some reason though. Just like yea okay next. I think thats the wrong way to handle situations like that.